PMI-ACP® Certification Exam Preparation
Using Agile as an approach to project management has increased dramatically in recent years. The PMI-ACP is the fastest growing certification the PMI has ever offered.
Who should attend: Directors, project and program managers, technical staff
◦ Learn tools and techniques 10 and 43 areas of knowledge necessary to pass the PMI-ACP exam.
◦ Learn to properly use agile techniques using real-world real equipment.
◦ Tour the entire lifecycle of agile development, from start to finish.
◦ Learn techniques to plan, assess and prioritize an agile way.
◦ Learn how to create self-organized high-performance teams.
◦ Learn how to engage their customers and delight them with business early and frequent delivery of value.
◦ Improve decision Storm requirements through collaborative ideas, decomposition of epic and defining acceptance tests.
◦ Learn how to create simple reports, visible and valuable tracking.
◦ Get tips on advanced topics like scaling Agile to larger projects, distributed teams and lean management project portfolio.
◦ Get you ready for the PMI-ACP exam
Duration: 3 Days
Prerequisites: The same established by the PMI
1. The PMI-ACP exam. Requirements and format
2. The agile values and principles
1. Values and Principles
5. The agile team
1. Roles and responsibilities Scrum and XP
2. The agile manager and agile coach
6. Requirements generation
1. User Stories
7. Planning and estimation
1. Points and real estimate vs ideal. affinity
2. Poker planning / Delphi
3. Iterations, levels of planning and precision
5. Delivery planning
9. Project Management
1. With Scrum
2. With XP
3. Maps (roadmap, storymaps, person, etc.)
10. value stream maps.
2. The board
3. Classes of service
3. Definition of done
4. Continuous Integration
13. Communication and negotiation
1. Information Radiators
2. Osmotic communication
3. Emotional Intelligence
4. Complex adaptive systems
5. Adaptive Leadership
7. Conflict Resolution
8. Servant Leadership
14. Value based prioritization
15.- Risk Management