Scrum Master Certified
Get certified as Scrum Master with a program that prepares you to learn Scrum and to apply it effectively on the workplace.
Who should attend: This course is appropriate for professionals interested in obtaining a working knowledge of Scrum and planning to become a Scrum master. This would include Scrum team members, Product Owners, Product Managers, Project Managers, Project Sponsors, programmers, designers, testers, software engineers, executives, business owners, business analysts, and more.
◦ High quality hands-on training using role-plays and case-studies.
◦ Course fee includes certification exam fee.
◦ Complimentary copy of the SBOK™ Guide.
◦ Free Lifetime Primary Membership.
◦ One year Advanced Membership worth $120.
◦ Additional benefits provided by A.T.P.s. Please check 'Benefits' section.
◦ Provide an understanding of the principles in the Scrum framework
◦ Provide a practical working knowledge of Scrum including roles, meetings, and artifacts.
◦ Prepare participants to be comfortable with implementing Scrum in their organizations.
◦ To prepare participants to take SMC™ exam upon completion of the course.
1. Agile Overview
a. The Rise of Agile
b. The Agile Manifesto
c. Principles of Agile Manifesto
d. Declaration of Interdependence e. Agile Methods
f. Agile vs. Traditional Project Management
2. Scrum Overview
a. Scrum Principles
b. Scrum Aspects
c. Scrum Processes
d. Scrum Advantages
3. Scrum Roles
a. Core Roles
i. Product Owner
ii. Scrum Master
iii. Scrum Team
b. Non-core Roles
4. Scrum Phases
b. Plan and Estimate
d. Review and Retrospect e. Release
5. Scaling Scrum
a. Scalability of Scrum
b. Scrum in Programs and Portfolios
c. Scrum of Scrums (SoS) Meeting
d. Transition to Scrum
e. Mapping Traditional Roles to Scrum
f. Maintaining Stakeholder Involvement
g. Importance of Executive Support