Scrum Product Owner Certified
The two day Scrum Product Owner Certification course helps participants attain skills required for a Product owner role including creating project vision, identifying and creating user personas, prioritizing product backlog items. This course offers a comprehensive training for the SPOC™ examination. Participants will be awarded ‘Scrum Product Owner Certified’ certificate after successful completion of the exam.
Who should attend: This course is for anyone who needs to work with or gain understanding of the business side of things in a Scrum environment. The Scrum Product Owner Certified is appropriate for roles including Product Owners, Product Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, and more.◦ High quality hands-on training using role-plays and case-studies.
◦ Course fee includes certification exam fee.
◦ Complimentary copy of the SBOK™ Guide.
◦ Free Lifetime Primary Membership.
◦ One year Advanced Membership worth $120.
◦ Additional benefits provided by A.T.P.s. Please check 'Benefits' section.
◦ To familiarize participants with the concepts, advantages, and challenges of the Scrum methodology.
◦ To equip participants with the knowledge needed to be the Product Owner.
◦ To provide practical knowledge of dealing with the Project Stakeholders and take care of the business/value side of things.
◦ To prepare participants to pass the SPOC™ certification exam
1. Agile Overview
a. What is Agile? and Why use Agile?
b. The Agile Manifesto and its Principles
c. Declaration of Interdependence
d. Agile vs. Traditional Project Management
e. Agile Methods
2. Scrum Overview
a. Planning in Scrum
b. Scrum Framework
c. Scrum Roles
d. Scrum Flow
a. Create Project Vision
b. Identify Scrum Master and Stakeholders
c. Form Scrum Team
d. Develop Epics
e. Create Prioritized Product Backlog
f. Conduct Release Planning
4. Plan and Estimate
a. Create User Stories
b. Approve, Estimate, and Commit User Stories
c. Create Tasks
d. Estimate Tasks
e. Create Sprint Backlog
a. Create Deliverables
b. Conduct Daily Stand-up
c. Groom Prioritized Product Backlog
6. Review and Retrospect
a. Convene Scrum of Scrums
b. Demonstrate and Validate Sprint c. Retrospect Sprint
a. Ship Deliverables
b. Retrospect Project